Tragically funny cartoon.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 19, 2006
FL
It will make you laugh and feel depressed at the same time.

Attachments

• db070218.gif
    db070218.gif
    204.7 KB · Views: 400
Old blood scores and fueds. Sort of like the Hatfields and McCoys but turbans and camels and ak47s

Yeap I concur. I remember speaking to the Kurds, Sunnis and Shiites in Iraq and they all have deep hatred for each other.

Same for the people in Kosovo. I remember talking to a 14 year old kid there in a town that we flew out to and he said he wanted to kill all Kosovo-Albanians that he could. I asked him if they had personally hurt his family and he said no that is just the way it is. He then showed us 9mm which we naturally confiscated from him before he goes and gets himself killed.

It reads more like a fact than a comic.

It's easy to imagine a fellow from that part of the world looking at this comic, scratching his head and saying, "I don't get it, why is the Humvee driver so frustrated?"

They are as clueless about us as we are about them. Two different worlds.

Old blood scores and fueds. Sort of like the Hatfields and McCoys but turbans and camels and ak47s

Fortunately the Hatfields and McCoys didn't bomb markets and bridges packed with pilgrims. There are dozens of different Christian factions, I'm happy to say that I cannot imagine armed conflict between them (save the Koresh's and Jim Jones of the world).

I gave up on Trudeau years ago. But for some reason I read that one last weekend in the paper. Don't know what compelled me. I was expecting some US bashing, a dose of liberal corporate greed lesson, or a skit on how the soldiers sacrifices are all for naught.

And then that A**hole goes and does a nice strip. For some reason, that final scene stuck with me all week. What IS the matter with those people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back