Tupolev SB 2M-100 “Katiushka“ 1/72

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It looks like it is one of the ones that participated in Poland. There is the Polish Pz-11c I think it is on the tail of the Russian SB 2M-100 attacking it...

It looks like it is one of the ones that participated in Poland. There is the Polish Pz-11c I think it is on the tail of the Russian SB 2M-100 attacking it...

Yes it looks like the PZL P-11c but unfortunately its markings (white-red squares) on upper surfaces of wings are incorrect in size.

Are they, I always had the impression that they virtually covered the wing? Must remember to have a look at the FH Pz-11c as that is one group that do their research in equipment making for the maps...

Are they, I always had the impression that they virtually covered the wing? Must remember to have a look at the FH Pz-11c as that is one group that do their research in equipment making for the maps...

Yeah they were,besides they weren't painted as symmetrically as we can see in the pic of the book.There is an example of the Polish markings on both upper and lower surfaces.On the lower ones the white colour in marking was omitted very often.
Source unknown.

Attachments

• P11c_upcd.jpg
    P11c_upcd.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 171
  • P11c_uncd.jpg
    P11c_uncd.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 173
  • p11c_white6.jpg
    p11c_white6.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread