Tuskegee Airman Hold Last Reunion

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

at the past two Rading P.A WWII weekend airshow at MAAM they always come out with about 10 guys and they also sign stuff and do some speechs

Hart's war was kind of interesting. Not what I expected, but I did enjoy it. I don't know if any were captured or not. Good question though. Anyone?
The following is from a post from a friend that performed at their "LAST reunion" and got to know them
Hollie Vest
The TUSKEGEE AIRMEN were the "BEST OF THE BEST"!!! They NEVER lost or had one plane shot down...EVER! The 2001 reunion was the first time that the men they protected, the 15th Air Force Heavy Bomber Crews...were reunited (along with The Buffalo Soldiers). The Tuskegee Airmen were lined up at the front of the stage as each of the Bomber Fighters passed in front of them, and shook their hand and THANKING the Tuskegee Airmen for "saving our lives".
If you don't know their story...check out the movie with Cuba Gooding Jr., Lawrence Fishborne etc...The Tuskegee Airmen!
Their story is POWERFUL!!!

Attachments

• 66903_1302615785093.jpg
    66903_1302615785093.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 93
Does anyone think "The Tuskegee Airmen" did any more justice to them than "Memphis Bell" did to that crew??? They were both pretty generalized. Pearl Harbor was a stinker as well. Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back