Un italiano vero

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

scorpio

Airman
Sep 19, 2010
Arad,Romania
Macchi 202 Flogore
1/32 scale Pacific Coast Models
I love the silhouette of the plane and I said I have to build it. I have chosen to one of E. Tarantola, the famous "Dai Banana" part of "Squadrilia 20, Gruppo 51" plane is painted with the famous "smoke rings". Besides the model we used the set of M. Di Terlizzi, for improvements that bring and hold the landing gear wheels. After I destroyed the first painting, I decided to use "smoke rings" from Mike Grant Decals. Paint used was that of Gunze. I chose to close the wheel wells, because it seemed a logical thing for an aircraft operating in desert environment, as a protection against dust. In addition I relied on a photo and the drawings of the technical manual. If it was not so in reality, I apologize in advance, but I like what I saw. Hope you enjoy!

Copy (2) of 60.jpg
Copy (2) of 60.jpg
Copy of 48.jpg
Copy of 49.jpg
Copy of 50.jpg
Copy of 51.jpg
Copy of 52.jpg
Copy of 53.jpg
Copy of 54.jpg
Copy of 55.jpg
Copy of 56.jpg
Copy of 57.jpg
Copy of 58.jpg
Copy of 59.jpg
Copy of 61.jpg
Copy of 62.jpg
Copy of 63.jpg
Copy of 64.jpg
Copy of 65.jpg
Copy of 66.jpg
Copy of 67.jpg
Copy of 68.jpg
Copy of 69.jpg
Copy of 70.jpg
Copy of 71.jpg

Attachments

• Copy of 60.jpg
    Copy of 60.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Beautiful looking plane

I think when I do models I will paint them in national racing colours

a Macci in red a Fw 190 in silver A spitfire in Green a Zero in white a Mustang in Blue and white and a Dewotine in blue then line em up for a Le Mans start:lol:

Very nice work, well done!
Just a quick for your next Regia Aeronautica bird, decals on under-wing surface should be reversed, with fasce's blades on the outside.
Cheers,
Alberto

Very nice work, well done!
Just a quick for your next Regia Aeronautica bird, decals on under-wing surface should be reversed, with fasce's blades on the outside.
Cheers,
Alberto

Unfortunately, when I take pictures, I saw the mistake I did with those decals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back