Under the knife (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff Joe. I had rotator cuff tendonitis years ago and had to learn to drink with my right arm; messy stuff but I found that I could drink more. If your therapy includes Electrotherapy, pay close attention to what they are doing. They did it to me for 7 weeks and on the 8th week they told me to do it myself while they prepped me for something else. Well sir, I thought they just turned the dial full right to get the thing going but apparently they only went a third of the way around.....almost blew my socks off

Great stuff Joe. I had rotator cuff tendonitis years ago and had to learn to drink with my right arm; messy stuff but I found that I could drink more. If your therapy includes Electrotherapy, pay close attention to what they are doing. They did it to me for 7 weeks and on the 8th week they told me to do it myself while they prepped me for something else. Well sir, I thought they just turned the dial full right to get the thing going but apparently they only went a third of the way around.....almost blew my socks off
Great stuff, LOL! I would have loved to seen your face when that current went through you!

Joe -

As usual, I am "a day late and a dollar short," as they say. Just wanted to chime in . . . glad the under the hood work came off well and that you're making steady progress. Hope to see you fully back in the saddle soon.

Rich
Thank you Rich!!!

Well not to steal your thunder Joe, but as a desperate cry for attention...

No, actually kittens and Christmas decorations don't mix. I got some lights around the front window and stepped back to admire my handiwork and also stepped on Leviathan T. Hobbes' little tail.

Elbow meet hardwood floor:

Sling 1.jpg

Doc says fractured elbow, at least 4 weeks, more like 6 to 8.

I can't tell you how much fun ER is on BLACK FRIDAY.

No, actually kittens and Christmas decorations don't mix. I got some lights around the front window and stepped back to admire my handiwork and also stepped on Leviathan T. Hobbes' little tail.

View attachment 603687

Oh shit! sorry to hear this!

View attachment 603687

Sue that furry little ball of razor blades!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words, it really isn't too bad, got both daughters fawning over me and the wife has no "to do" list either :lol:. It's no where near as bad as what Joe is going through I'll be - get well soon my friend.

Mad Pen is right, Hobbes is getting a black collar for Christmas. :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back