UNKNOWN AIRCRAFT PART FOR IDENTIFICATION (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kurtl

Airman 1st Class
Aug 14, 2006
Hi everybody.

can anybody help me with identification of that aircraft part in the following pictures? I would like to know what exactly it is and from which aircraft it comes from. It probably was found in the czech republic some years ago. Many thanks in advance! Regards, Kurtl

Attachments

• IMG_7469.JPG
    IMG_7469.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7471.JPG
    IMG_7471.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_7472.JPG
    IMG_7472.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_7474.JPG
    IMG_7474.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 162
dont know what ac it is off of but it looks like a bell crank for control cables/rods. flyboy j will probably be able to ID it way better than i

I've been looking through some L29 manuals, I can't 100% identify it but I'm pretty sure its from an L29 or similar Czech aircraft. East bloc aircraft have bonding jumpers on everything.

Last edited:
thank's a lot gentlemen! I knew someone would help me here. any chance to see a technical drawing where it is located inside the aircraft? cheers

thank's a lot gentlemen! I knew someone would help me here. any chance to see a technical drawing where it is located inside the aircraft? cheers
The L29 parts manual is too big to download here, but here's a link to a site that has a bunch of info about the aircraft.

L-29 Manuals Downloads - L-29.Org

I'm pretty sure its from a Czech or eastern bloc aircraft, I'm not 100% sure its from an L29, it might even be from an L39. If my hunch is correct it would be located towards the tail of the aircraft inside a fairing known as the "turtleback."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back