UPDATE: [WIP]Campaign MTO Pilot Italy/Greece/N-Africa Map (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

eddie_brunette

Senior Airman
Oct 17, 2007
Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Hi all, just a quick update.

I've finished 3 missions now (sorry for slow process, my joystick was broken, so no testing could be done, but it is fixed now)

In the meantime I worked on skins for the P40's.

Once again sorry for the slow process, but this campaign is much bigger and much much work than I tought.

P40, No 01, 64th Squadron:
01-64th Preview.jpg

edd

Hi Guys.

I've stopped working on this. I've joined the "DCG Team" and are now concentrating on the Italy/Greece/North Africa DCG Campaign for DCG. Personally this will give us simmers much, much more variety than me creating a campaign, covering only one Fighter Group in North Africa.

We are planning to start with the Greece campaign in 1940, and then we move to North Africa in 1941, 1942-1943, then Sicily, and finally Italy.

The map will be divided into smaller parts, to cut flight times (maybe 4 parts, Scharnhorst, will help me there), but I am populating all the airfields, factories, harbors etc in the one map before we split it. Some of us here would like to use the map as a whole in DCG (like me, love flying the long odds)

I'll keep you informed of our development.

Sorry for anyone that was waiting for this campaign, but DCG is just so much better when it comes to mission building/flying.

Edd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back