US General Warns Russia On Nuclear Bombers In Cuba

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

b5f438be9f4d.jpg

Blackjack on its way to Cuba.

Just wondering is all Matt .."I" was thinking Germany or so..I am wrong as I see...:oops: :oops: ...

Hey no offense mean Haz, just that it seems like in today's PC world the US of A is so quickly to be blamed for evil or subterfuge. Yes we have short range attack aircraft at bases such as Japan, South Korea, Alaska and areas of Europe whose MOST capable operation is the F-15E equivalent.

But we sure don't stage B-1s, B-2s or B-52s at any of those bases. Sure we could in time of need. But to do so would only provoke Russia and China. So why would they do the same to provoke us.

And if they do stage Tu-95s or Tu-160s in Cuba, then I say gloves are off for those Russian effers.

Hey no offense mean Haz, just that it seems like in today's PC world the US of A is so quickly to be blamed for evil or subterfuge. Yes we have short range attack aircraft at bases such as Japan, South Korea, Alaska and areas of Europe whose MOST capable operation is the F-15E equivalent.

But we sure don't stage B-1s, B-2s or B-52s at any of those bases. Sure we could in time of need. But to do so would only provoke Russia and China. So why would they do the same to provoke us.

And if they do stage Tu-95s or Tu-160s in Cuba, then I say gloves are off for those Russian effers.

I to am an American..And I feel your pain..I wish we would let the world work out there own BS..Does the Russians have the army power they once did to pick a fight..?..I guess they know they can start it and the USA will get the blame how most of the world feels about us these days.. I would think theres been nukes in Cuba for some time ..??? Could be wrong...Lots about this world we do not know about.. Matt you most know how "I" feel as long as I've been here and the way me and Kurska went at it some time back .. The kick America gets old..

I think we should offer to build a new base for the Russian planes. The threat of Russian bombers in Cuba is a joke. I'm more afraid of Venezuela and Russia strengthening ties.

IMO we'll get cozy with cuba after Fidel kicks it.

8)
as been said ,there will be no Russian bombers staged in Cuba, they will land there for refuelling purposes only, breathe normally guys :lol: 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back