US plane performance chart (for image only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
This chart is too large to put in a thread and be able to easily discuss it, so I'm making this thread specifically to hold the image and will link to it from other threads.

The image comes from Marks Web Space which appears to be a personal webspace (associated with an ISP account). For this reason I'm
not linking to it as bandwidth might be an issue and perminance of such items is always limited. I highly suggest anyone interested in this kind of
data copy the info to your own machines as offline content or by saving the images.

I know this info is hard to read, but most of it is readable. It comes from the Vought Heritage Museum in Dallas Texas courtesy of Dick Atkins as noted on Mark's page.

=S=

Lunatic


Note: It is not intended that anyone
should reply in this thread!


US Plane Performance Chart
 

Attachments

  • allied_plane_perf_chart.jpg
    allied_plane_perf_chart.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 815
HAHA, I unlocked it......

There once was a man from Nantucket,
Whose D*ck was so long he could S*ck it....
He said with a Grin, as he wiped off his Chin,
"If my Ear were a C*nt I would F*ck It!!!"

Now I'll relock the thread...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back