Very un happy. I wrote an update to update my progress. Turns out too long I didn’t know this limit. I found this site fun and helpful but now unhap

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And we have. Now how to insert a draft....

Screenshot_20240701-154425.jpg

I probably won't be reading 8,000 words at any forum.
"The average reader will read 50,000 words in 2.8 hours when reading at a speed of 300 words per minute (wpm). Typical documents that are 50,000 words or more include full-length novels. You may read faster or slower than this depending on your average reading speed."

Better darn well be pictures and a cookie with coffee on the side.

I'm afraid that's impossible here unless there is an addon for that. The drafts are saved in the database directly and can be storaged there for 24 h only. Then these are removed automatically IIRC. The drafts are saved also automatically every 60s.
Just checked on that. I typed a couple of words here and left to the another threads for a wile without using the Post Replay button or even the Drafts menu on the bar here. When I came back to the thread again the text was still in the editor window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back