Veteran’s remains, lost in a plane crash 74 years ago, coming home

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Makes you wonder about the rest of the crew. About half the time in Vietnam we'd find reasonably intact downed aircraft with no sign of pilot/crew or signs of injuries
halfmast.gif
icon_salute_proper.gif

Tyro, the technical term is: RECYCLING. Been going on for a while
Not where he eats, but where he is eaten. A certain convocation of politic worms are e'en at him. Your worm is your only emperor for diet. We fat all creatures else to fat us, and we fat ourselves for maggots. Your fat king and your lean beggar is but variable service—two dishes, but to one table. That's the end

I was referring more to animals .
I know of a instance where a fatal chopper crash site wasn't located till about 36 hours after the crash.
The bodies, both still strapped in, were partly consumed by something.

If the bodies had been thrown out by the crash, they probably would have been drug off and completely eaten elsewhere, and we would have found nothing but a empty smashed chopper.

I was referring more to animals .
Well I'd say That's what we are but that would insult animals.

Yea, we'd find aircraft like that too, but more than once, perfectly intact aircraft, no crew, no blood, just nothing, crew vanished.

HAMLET
A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king, and eat of the fish that hath fed of that worm.

CLAUDIUS
What dost you mean by this?

HAMLET
Nothing but to show you how a king may go a progress through the guts of a beggar.

The original link Fubar posted is dead but here is a similar story regarding a missing vet returned to his Florida family -- with the help of the Chief Rick Stone Foundation

Closure for one veteran's family

Chief Rick Stone & Family Charitable Foundation does an excellent job of finding missing relatives, unlike JPAC who are headed for court for falsifying evidence.

See JPAC admits to phony ceremonies honoring 'returning' remains

and

https://www.stripes.com/ex-investig...ology-that-could-bring-unknowns-home-1.255732

Users who are viewing this thread

Back