Vic's Builds - Flying - Floating and Riding (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Balshaw

Major General
Jul 20, 2009
Canberra
Having resurrected my pics thread and not having been active on the forum for some time, I though that maybe a new thread showing what I've been slinging together over these past few years. It's a mixed bag of tricks mostly outside the field of WW2 Aircraft and possibly outside the interests of many of you fine modellers but building them was a distraction and a joy during some disruptive events. So to start the ball rolling this build was intended to knock your socks off either on GB28 or 32. My Heinkel He 219 A-7.

Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU Diorama 1.JPG

Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU Diorama 2.JPG

Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU Diorama 3.JPG

Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU Diorama 4.JPG

Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU Diorama 5.JPG

Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU Diorama 6.JPG

Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU Diorama 7.JPG

Hope you like it.

On reflection I think I should have placed this in the Group Builds - Unofficial or Your Completed Kits area. Could one of you kind Moderators shift it for me. Thanks.

Sticking with aircraft for the moment, here are a couple of Hunters I threw together - 92 Squadron 'Blue Diamonds' and 111 Squadron 'Black Arrows', Why Hawker Hunters! Well, there Hunters and they serves around the world for a lot of years.

Hawker Hunter F.Mk.6. 'Blue Diamonds' Display aTeam. 92 Sqdn RAF Leconfield 1962. 3.JPG

Hawker Hunter F.Mk.6. 'Blue Diamonds' Display Team. 92 Sqdn RAF Leconfield 1962. 1.JPG

Hawker Hunter F.Mk.6. 'Blue Diamonds' Display Team. 92 Sqdn RAF Leconfield 1962. 2.JPG

Hawker Hunter F.Mk.6. 'Black Arrows' Display Team. 111 Sqdn RAF Wattisham 1958. 1.JPG

Hawker Hunter F.Mk.6. 'Black Arrows' Display Team. 111 Sqdn RAF Wattisham 1958. 2.JPG

Hawker Hunter F.Mk.6. 'Black Arrows' Display Team. 111 Sqdn RAF Wattisham 1958. 3.JPG

For you mature UK members, these will probably bring back some memories. They most certainly do for me for while I was stationed at RAF Wattisham, we has one 'Black Arrow' still flying around. 🙃

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back