Viggen.....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,740
40,065
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Now, who's up for it? Who wants to build these birds...? :lol:
 

Attachments

  • ja37_09.jpg
    ja37_09.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 161
  • ja37_10.jpg
    ja37_10.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 144
  • ja37_11.jpg
    ja37_11.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 154
  • ja37_12.jpg
    ja37_12.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 201
  • ja37_13.jpg
    ja37_13.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 147
Nice pictures Jan. Love the black one, but it's not the "13"... ::wink:
What's the story behind the one with blue-white-green tail and scary nose art?
 
Both are from 'my' airforce base where I used to live in Sweden. I think that these might have something to do with, when they switched from Viggen to Gripen.
The grey Viggen has our flag, Republic of Jamtland, on its tail and our own lake monster (sister or brother to Nessie in Loch Lomond) on the nose.....unfortunately, the base is now closed :(
 
great pics old boy. I like the one in the JPS Formula 1 colours.
BTW, when did 'Nessie' move to Loch Lomond?
 
Lucky, maybe someone with photoshop can fix it for you
 
Nice work N45
ABW, I should know better than to give you guys an opening:eyeslam:
There you go Lucky she's all yours, take 'er up
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back