The overall strength of the soviet airforces in mid june-1941 is often given with 17.745 planes total. These numbers (compare tmso.leaverworth.army/mil/documents/barabros.htm) are to high in my view. From these planes we have to seperate VVS, POV and the reserve GOK. A number is for transportation and connecting services as well as a larger number for training purposes. Some 2.314 planes awaiting their fading off in this time, too.
The VVS in europe had some 3510 planes (questionable, other sources say between 2204 and 3719, some ~1400 of them in worthy condition), some 1134 planes had the VVS in the far east.
The PVO in europe was seperated in the Moscow, Baku and Leningrad area. They had a number of well prepared airfields with concrete runways. In mid june 1941 for the PVO at Moscow we have two operating Rus-I radar stations (Kiln and Moshaisk) and another Rus-II radar station at Kaluga and 585 fighter planes for the defense of Moscow alone plus numerous AA (no certain number prior to late jule 41: 248 light AA, 796 middle AA and 336 AA MG. Plus 618 search lights and 303 ballons).
The strenght for the other PVO operating zones are unknown to me.
A seperation by plane types is in work but will take some more time.
(deployed at june, 22nd, 1941)
Il-2--------------less than 249
Yak-1-----------+195
Mig-1-----------~80
Mig-3-----------~320
Lagg-3----------
R-5/U-2---------1426
I-15-------------
I-152------------
I-153------------3322 (93 sent to China, 22 captured by Fins)
I-16-------------
Pe-2------------
SB-2-----------
TB-3------------
Pe-3------------
Yak-2----------
DB-3------------
MBR-2-----------
to be continued.....