Wanted: Paragon Designs Avro Lancaster 1/48th Rose Rice rear turret ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
Building yet another Tamiya Lanc' :oops: But hit a problem!

I've got the below set but the clear turret dome has been crushed so its ruined,
So I'm on a begging quest here guys! Has anyone got this set to sell me please.

Paragon Designs 48092- Avro Lancaster Mk.I/III RAF 100 Group (designed to be assembled with m Accessories - 1:48 - $12.46 with

Willing in to buy at the RRP plus a bit extra and pay the full P&P.

Or does anyone know of anyone selling these please ? Every online shop has no longer got them.

Please help, I'm begging :(

Ian.

I think you'll be extremely lucky if you find one Ian. Paragon stopped production, and I think are no longer trading.
All I can suggest is to try to mould your own, or maybe try Grey Matter Figures - I got a 1/32nd scale Mosquito nose from them, which is very like that originally made by Paragon, so you never know, maybe they've acquired some moulds etc?

Hi chaps,

I think I may have a supplier in Australia so fingers crossed they have a couple
it says they have several on their website, just waiting for a reply from them
but most likely be after the holiday period now, if not I may try 'Grey Matter Figures'
who ever they are! doing a search now...lol

Hope you have some luck Ian. Not sure if GMF will have one, although I have seen one advertised somewhere, but they do some nice stuff - got some props, wheels and the Mossie nose from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back