War thunder community? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

honestly i think getting stopping playing fortnite and war thunder were some of the best decisions of my gaming career. i know play mainly play kerbal space program - and its a far more enjoyable game
bruh imagine playing Fortnite
i only have 3 hours in that game
I'm surprised anyone in this forum even knows that game
are you younger than 20?

honestly i think getting stopping playing fortnite and war thunder were some of the best decisions of my gaming career. i know play mainly play kerbal space program - and its a far more enjoyable game
yo south africa aint lookin to hot right now

I prefer my old Nintendo. The graphics may not have been the best, but the games were fun and had class. I still have mine, and about 100 to 200 games (i honestly never counted). Need to see what I can sell them for. Mario 64 just went for more than a million.

I did play the original Call of Duty on PC a lot. My entire company in Iraq linked up on a Network and we would play against each other.

I prefer my old Nintendo. The graphics may not have been the best, but the games were fun and had class. I still have mine, and about 100 to 200 games (i honestly never counted). Need to see what I can sell them for. Mario 64 just went for more than a million.

I did play the original Call of Duty on PC a lot. My entire company in Iraq linked up on a Network and we would play against each other.
I still have my SNES, Sega and N64 plus tons of games for each.
My all time favorite is Starfox for my Sega system.

bruh imagine playing Fortnite
i only have 3 hours in that game
I'm surprised anyone in this forum even knows that game
are you younger than 20?
im young enough to be called a little sh#t

yo south africa aint lookin to hot right now
you talking about the riots or the fact that i played fortnite since chapter 1 season 5 back when it was kinda good

I wonder How many "Operatin Flashpoint" players do we have here???

one of very old games for PC, I'm looking for is an "Aladdin" type game, but the main Charracter / Player is a fox! Date ranging from windows 95 to XP SP1! not sure which one! I played that game lot more than Doom, because it was scary for me! pretty sure it was even before I go to school!

Yes! I even remember playing Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Diablo II and a few others!

I'm not. I played games in the early Amiga days (1987-1994 for you youngsters). When I started using a PC I still played games like Duke Nukem, Red Alert and the like. That all went away when I got kids in the 'naughties'. Still played Flight Sims (FS9, Il-2) for a while (up until 2012 or so). Now I only occasionally play tux kart racer (mario karts, but opensource) with my kids on a winter's evening and that's about it. Never had a console or the like. I'm quickly bored when playing games nowadays and there is always something better to do, it seems.

I tried to do some flightsim again, installed FlightGear and it seems nice. But it's still too much of a bother to play it. I guess that means I'm officially an old fart now :lol:

I strongly advise you to Install an Open World RPG, like The Elder scrolls series! just for fun! I recommend TES V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, or if you can buy Special Edition too. There is over 75000 mods ranging from very small ones to entirely a new game (Endral) for this game.

And there is no age limit for playing games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back