Warbird Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i guess you are both right :) and maybe someday he will learn :) but it sure wont be in here.. :)

lets all give him a good wave goodbye and smile :)

you know what iam not here to insult any body i just had some pics that i found in the internet that i liked alot so for you to say that i " claim to someone else's work" is clearly Bull ****, did you see me say "some of my pics that i took myself"

Since you decided to be an idiot about it...

You titled the thread "some of MY pics". The inference is that they were pictures that you took. Then we had to open the post to see a bunch of photos that were clearly not yours. Some photographers do not take kindly to their photos being reposted other places without their permission.

I am happy to see that the other mods have taken the liberty to send you packing. Good riddance.

hehe

i could almost hear the door slam all the way to Norway :) some guys just cant stand beeing corrected and i must say you all were very polite and wrote nothing wrong.. and so i see NO reason why this stupid selfish as..hole should start reacting the way he did.
but i guess some just havent learn any manners from their mother..
and **** you

Since you decided to be an idiot about it...

You titled the thread "some of MY pics". The inference is that they were pictures that you took. Then we had to open the post to see a bunch of photos that were clearly not yours. Some photographers do not take kindly to their photos being reposted other places without their permission.

I am happy to see that the other mods have taken the liberty to send you packing. Good riddance.
and **** you **** face

haha..so you got back just to say some more.. and you dont know when you are beaten do you..and we speak **** about you because that is what you are ! but one thing..stick to your words and do as you said.. leave !!! we dont need people like you in here.. you are just like a whiny little spoiled girl who cry and scream when things dont go your way.

and one judge others by how they know themself..so if anybody is high on crack its YOU !!

get a life you idiot !

haha..so you got back just to say some more.. and you dont know when you are beaten do you..and we speak **** about you because that is what you are ! but one thing..stick to your words and do as you said.. leave !!! we dont need people like you in here.. you are just like a whiny little spoiled girl who cry and scream when things dont go your way.

and one judge others by how they know themself..so if anybody is high on crack its YOU !!

get a life you idiot !
lay of the pipe bitch you guys started ****en slut

hehe..sounds like a plan :) can almost see him sitting at his computer red in anger tearing out his hair and screaming at the computerscreen just because someone caught him with the pants down stealing others pictures and claiming them as his.. and whatever he does and if he comes back under another name its probably best to ignore the idiot..i sure will..he`s not worth waisting another word or second..but its sure amusing also to see how stupid some people can be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back