Warbird Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That douchebag is a prime example of why schools need to do a better job teaching children how the world actually works.

He gets his panties in a wad because his topic was misleading, simple mistake. Learn from it and move on...

Instead, he has to throw a tantrum, look like a total ass and probably soiled himself in the process...unreal.

you said it graugeist :) and he`ll be back i am sure..logging in right now with a new username just to throw more **** and scream some more..instead of just be a bit humble and learn from the mistake and move on !!

What do you expect from SoCal. A young pimply faced metrosexual in training exercising his ability to use "bad words". Oh what his mommy might say. Course his mommy is likely an illegal given his location. When do SoCal metrosexuals start painting their toenails and shaving their balls. I think its when they turn 12.

Get your anger out now little buddy. You'll be another Kalifornia statistic shortly.

Last edited:
Dang...was that asshat from SoCal?

If so, must have been the illegitimate offspring from a transplant...
pi_freak.gif

What do you expect from SoCal. A young pimply faced metrosexual in training exercising his ability to use "bad words". Oh what his mommy might say. Course his mommy is likely an illegal given his location. When do SoCal metrosexuals start painting their toenails and shaving their balls. I think its when they turn 12.

Get your anger out now little buddy. You'll be another Kalifornia statistic shortly.

go **** your self ****en ****

Welcome to the site.

Your thread title 'Some of my pics' is a bit miss leading, in that we would expect to see pictures you have personaly taken, not ones copied from other commercial websites....good pictures though they certainly are.

Have you got any shots that you have taken you would like to post for us?

Ref the 163, she is airworthy...obviously...but is aerotowed to a suitable height before releasing and gliding back down. I believe she was at this years La Ferte Alais meeting back in june of this year. Certainly a novel and interesting shape on the display circuit.

****EN ****

WELL THIS IS THE LAST ONE FOR SURE SO GO **** YOUR SELF BITCHS AND HAVE A NICE DAY

God I love baiting morons. They just keep comin' back for more like Pavlov's dog.

Take away the eff word from this kid and you cut his vocabulary in half. :lol:

WELL THIS IS THE LAST ONE FOR SURE SO GO **** YOUR SELF BITCHS AND HAVE A NICE DAY

I doubt it, you will come back because your mother will not let you suck on the tit anymore. Its okay, we understand that you are going through withdrawals.

See you soon, with more of your illiterate postings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back