Warbird Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

I found a picture of this @$$ whipe.hehehehe

I have to say mate that that third pic......oh.....you've gone !

When mom lets you back on the computer, heres a special message to you, written in the forums special invisible ink font.....

But thats only a suggestion ! :twisted:

Yup...and it inlvolves copious amounts of axle grease and cayane pepper !

Last edited:
If your going to come back start a new life on the forums, act like you just joined and dont make an @ss out of yourself. :lol:

How old are you???

P.S. I got your PM and I must say that you have very bad grammer. :)

I thought Californians were supposed to be really laid back :)
Waaaaaaay too much red meat in that one's diet...

I know, I just like giving people from SoCal a hard time. My wife is from SoCal (Lancaster-Palmdale). So no hard feelings towards anyone from there. I lived there for 6 years, and I enjoyed it very much.

hehe

thats the spirit Beaupower :) and some people just dont get it do they..so let him PM and run around showing the whole world how stupid he is :) and thanks for the moderators who keep the site clean from guys like him and others.. keep it up moderators :)
how i see the moderators :) like the old sheriffs riding into cyber city and cleaning up :)

Attachments

• moderators.jpg
    moderators.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 98
Awe, I kinda wish the Mods would let him come back. He was the best comedian I've read in a long time. He should write a book. "How to incorporate the F-bomb into everyday conversation" or "FU and the Warbird you flew in on".
Me thinks the batteries must have died in his PVD (personal vibration device), how else would you explain his anger and frustration?

There are ways around tipping the mods off which i wont post here...

Someday when i get banned, I'll come back knowing whose buttons to push and just how far i can take it...

:p

:twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back