Warbirds being rebuilt (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well...It's a warbird being built, so... And being what it is, so large and rare, one might think it would be talked about more.
Sorry no i mean i agree with you whole heartedly!! Love that thing so i was wondering myself too.

Yep! The B-17 project went to Urbana Ohio and is now Champagne Lady, it's coming along quickly. The fuselage is mostly complete and they are going full steam on the wings. The F4U ended going to Aerotrader at Chino and was slated to go to the Pacific Museum but I lost track of it a couple years ago. The Hurricane that was damaged in the landing accident in Houston with Bill Greenwoods Spitfire is flying again with the Dakota Air Museum, and Greenwood's Spit is active giving rides in the UK.
I was at a flyin hosted by Lone Star Flight Museum in Galveston, TX. I was so excited to see a Hurricane flying. If I remember correctly, the Hurricane was taxing at the far end of the airfield and it ran into the plane ahead of it. I was told later it was a pilot error. I will try and post my photos.

What about the Fw 200 Condor that was rebuilt by a museum in Germany?

Summary – Focke-Wulf Fw 200 "Condor"

From what they started with...it's an incredible restoration.

20210526_084457-1024x768.jpg

Jan Frieben Photo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back