*waves*

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys! My friend who lives in Hamburg says it was only cold for a little bit this year; feh. Of course, my other friend in Poland says it has been weird weather over there, cold, warm, cold.

Little "Walter" (I think we're having a boy, Pete thinks otherwise - we have a bet going. XD XD) is doing great, he kicks the snot out of me if I don't get him his coffee when I wake up - he hears the coffee machine and really starts going. LOL

This is building season for my husband, so on the weekends he's working on his 1/6 scale Hangar 9 J-3 cub. I'll start a new thread in the personal forums and post up some pics of it, and him in his new re-enactment uniform - I'm waiting to work on mine when I'm back down to the teenage weight. XD (which might take a bit - so it's tracht for me until then! )

Frau Baroness, Hello again and tell me in what part of "upstate New York" do you and your husband reside? I was born and raised in Kenmore, a northern suburb of Buffalo about twenty minutes from the Falls.

Its stalking not stocking. Stockings are things that women wear or you hang from the wall at Christmas time to have goodies put in them....:lol:

Mostly women wear them, but in West Hollywood, you never know...

Welcome aboard Red. Congrats on the coming little one. Births announcements have been happening a lot around here lately.

WELCOME ! From the United Kingdom of ... urh... well, I don't know what this place is anymore - but hello !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back