Welcome to Cracow...

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date

v2

Major
9,537
13,063
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Location
Cracow
guys:D

Top 10 Cities Europe
Rank Last Year Name 2006
Score
1 Florence 87.09
2 Rome 86.15
3 Venice 82.97
4 Istanbul 82.74
5 Kraków 81.89
6 Paris 81.67
7 Prague 81.64
8 Siena 81.63
9 Seville 81.22
10 Barcelona 81.20

more informations here:
Kraków's New Gilded Age - Kraków | Travel + Leisure
 
ok educate me where is Karkow?

Im off to Rome on the 12th, who's been, what do i need to know and where do I need to see (or NOT miss).
Hugs to all Cripps. x
 
The red dot on this map of Poland

Krakow_Mapa1.png


I was going to go to Rome and Malta but my friend (who lives in Rome) has gone to Malta so I am just going there...
 
a few pics...
 

Attachments

  • kra1.jpg
    kra1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 232
  • kra2.jpg
    kra2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 259
  • kra3.jpg
    kra3.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 263

Users who are viewing this thread

Back