Well, it's out officially...

Will you buy it?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe!

• My computer is too crap for flight sims, and I wouldn't If I could handle it!

• Wouldn't even if I had a PC that could handle it!

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It shall be mine tommorrow.

More on that later.

.........................................................................................

.........................................................................................

:p

Well, not getting it today...

My mom hums the tune of, "next Friday," at the moment...

Well, that and the fact that it's $40, not $30, and I had to get a battery for my Tag-Heuer...

the lancaster kicks ass said:
i should be gettin IL-2 FB for christmas.............

Don't be cheap, spring and extra 5 or tenner and get the Gold Pack, that way you're less behind then the rest of the simming world...

If you have the Gold Pack, you can complete PF (not necessary, but a LOT better) and fly a lot of coolio German Uber-planes! ;)

the lancaster kicks ass said:
I'll see, i should also be gettin the AEP as well though...........

Yeh, but I'm saying you'll save money...

Here, FB is $15, and AEP $20-$25, while the Gold Pack with both is $30...

It's probably something similar in England, just less face value on account of pounds being so high up in the currency food chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back