Westboro Church

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewint

Captain
Feb 17, 2010
Lakeview, AR
I've been hearing about these cretins for a while now and had not paid them much attention until just recently. A local military cemetary has been redidicated and a wreath laid at the site of an unknown Illinois soldier. Several vets of all ages attended and then these morons showed up. I have to admit that I completely lost it and a couple of cops took me away before i did something really stupid. I'm still so angry I can barely type this. I don't mean this to become a controversial post but how can these people live in this country, how can they even begin to call themselves Americans

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 59
  • imagesCAL0K6B2.jpg
    imagesCAL0K6B2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 129063263914084761.jpg
    129063263914084761.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 57
Sure would not want to be part of this cult when God comes back..............zap,,,,,,,,,,,,,,toast ! yeah what a great Christian witness these fine folk are. man just don't lump me in with this bunch of fools. They are really showing fine Christian love ............

Erich if this topic gets too hot please close it because I for one cannot be rational about it. They do this at the funerals of dead US soldiers, in front of their families. Even in my time with all the protests they only spit on the living

Attachments

• God.gif
    God.gif
    61.8 KB · Views: 63
Mike you are ok and Chris these clowns are nothing but a frickin cult like back in the 60's they seem to think it is ok to take the Lords scriptures totally out of context and say it is truth, man are they forever wrong, as I said earlier until they get their act together and repent woe unto them !!

if I was there after punching a couple of the men/women out I would probably ask them to show me in scripture where God hates anyone.

this is total disrespect to the dead and the living that have served for our country, these folk make me sick and to make their own children show up holding these placards................dang

I probably wouldn't have been able to hold back either, Mike. I know these soldiers died to defend freedom, the Constitution, and free speech, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere, boldly labeled "common decency". Leaving religion and political views aside, there is a matter of basic humanity. These douchebags have none.

I find the Effing sub-humans to have morals lower than whale $hit. But this thread will go nowhere good. Let's just chalk this up to an unanimous agreement that they these people should suffer extreme vigilantiasm.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back