Wha other forums do you visit? (1 Viewer)

Interesting to notice none has mentioned/admitted visiting porn sites...from what i seem to recall those get the majority of the visits...

That would probably be a whole new thread with 56,000 pages.:lol:
 
Adler, if i ever drop by your town can we meet so i can learn some of your gigolo tactics? I want to be spared nothing, i´ll pay fees.
 
SoD, I haven't really posted or done much with those. This place is the best of the best.

Adler, you sure you married? :lol: I thought marriage dried up that pleasure.
 
SoD, I haven't really posted or done much with those. This place is the best of the best.

Adler, you sure you married? :lol: I thought marriage dried up that pleasure.

Yeah, me neither; I haven't visited any of those sites in at least a month now.
 
PistonHeads.com :: Speed Matters - great car enthusiasts site
Nissan SX Owners Club - Nissan SX owner's club
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back