What Annoyed You Today? (10 Viewers)

The "journalists" used to say, "Fighter plane".
That is so the readers don't confuse fighter planes with fighter ships, or fighter tanks or fighter cars...............................
TuckerTigerHaugh%20(1).jpg

Love the whitewalls ;)
And the chrome air horns.
 
I wanted to go out a little, leave the house for something else than work for a change. Didn't manage it yesterday, didn't manage it today, just too lazy and lethargic.
 
I wanted to go out a little, leave the house for something else than work for a change. Didn't manage it yesterday, didn't manage it today, just too lazy and lethargic.
Dude, I've got the same problems. I drag myself away from this damn screen and go out for a long walk and maybe chat with a neighbor. I'm actually a hermit but socializing is supposedly therapeutic.
As we age we become like sharks. Move or die.
 
I actually had a plan, no workout or something, just taking advantage of the current rail ticket and going to the airport, reading a book along the way and there, maybe help some out some tourists.

Or heck, I just could go for a walk, an check out my hometown, I really need to get to know it better.
 
I actually had a plan, no workout or something, just taking advantage of the current rail ticket and going to the airport, reading a book along the way and there, maybe help some out some tourists.

Or heck, I just could go for a walk, an check out my hometown, I really need to get to know it better.
Plans are good. Now do it, no tomorrow tricking yourself. No excuses. Do it. Do it now. Do it.
Get up, get your keys, get about. Do get yous ass in gear.

shia-labeouf-just-do-it.gif
 
:thumbright:
 
The Big Giant Head! I loved Shatner doing that one!! Courtesy of the web.
 

Attachments

  • Big_Giant_Head.jpeg
    Big_Giant_Head.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 59
I'm so glad we have a top store dedicated to Modeling. The place is huge and going strong.

Starting at the 2:25 mark…


View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=balZGkTyl7k

View attachment 747136View attachment 747137View attachment 747138


Mark Twain rings a bell for me! Was he a writer? Or author!
 
I'm so glad we have a top store dedicated to Modeling. The place is huge and going strong.

Starting at the 2:25 mark…


View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=balZGkTyl7k

View attachment 747136View attachment 747137View attachment 747138


watched the Video!!! Man, that place is huge!!!

Just a question came into my mind... Are there anything like this, or even smaller, for other hobbies, like accessory makings? Where you can find different stones, beads, resin, clay, color for poterry or wood, you name it.
 
I always stick a little 'post it' note giving content details in my freezer bags. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back