What are you doing today? (4 Viewers)

Nothing. It's raining and I want to go outside and play.
 
Procrastinated like I usually do. Did the 100 point paper in two hours. Ate. Then did the second assignment in an hour. I really need to quit doing that. I don't know how I have a 95% in this class. Three weeks left to be followed by another eight week course.
 
...still procrastinating as well. Gotta get that work done, though. The nice weather isn't gonna last forever. :rolleyes:
 
A few pics, I will post more later on tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • 20241004_181729.jpg
    20241004_181729.jpg
    987.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 20241004_181721.jpg
    20241004_181721.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20241004_181133.jpg
    20241004_181133.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20241004_182532.jpg
    IMG_20241004_182532.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20241004_182524.jpg
    IMG_20241004_182524.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 57
:thumbright:
 
A wedding !
Puppy love.

1728144651756.png
 
A WHOLE BUNCH of nothing!
 
I will get down to the display area later on
 

Attachments

  • 20241005_113412(0).jpg
    20241005_113412(0).jpg
    794.4 KB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back