What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

20240804_201336.jpg

Vacation...Lake George

Flying on Delta to St. Louis, Mo. Visiting my step-mom for a few days. She has cancer that spread throughout. I'm hoping it's not the Farewell Tour.
I can feel for you in that area. I went to Victoria Texas in July 1998 to spend a few days with my step mother and I lost her six weeks later. I was devastated for a while as she was everything my birth mother had never been to me. Sorry to say, but I loved my step mother more.

I can feel for you in that area. I went to Victoria Texas in July 1998 to spend a few days with my step mother and I lost her six weeks later. I was devastated for a while as she was everything my birth mother had never been to me. Sorry to say, but I loved my step mother more.
I felt the same about my step father. He was an amazing man. My birth father was, to be nice, pond scum.

Cutting up the limbs that came down from the T-storm last Thursday. It looked so violent outside that I wondered if we were having a tornado, but the "fire hose" treatment on the windows made it hard to see anything. Most of our T-storms do not have that much in the way of wind but that one was exceptional.

birth father
You mean dna donor.
I am sure a father is the one who takes care.

One should not down grade the term father.

Thats the guy that was there to give you detention or helped to fix something.

There is nothing father like in a pos that left you.
So dna donor it is. Thats the best i will do.

You mean dna donor.
I am sure a father is the one who takes care.

One should not down grade the term father.

Thats the guy that was there to give you detention or helped to fix something.

There is nothing father like in a pos that left you.
So dna donor it is. Thats the best i will do.
I like that. Good choice.

Woke up at 0304, got back to sleep until about 0330. Finally got up at about 0445. After breakfast took the dog for a walk, which turned out to be nothing more than a 30 ft diameter circle in the front yard and then back in the gate, for some reason. Headed for the airport and found I had 50 minutes to wait until the Sun came up and I could fly. Finally I cranked up just before sunrise and flew for 37 min, very nice and no air traffic at all. Then I drove over to Cocoa and bought some no-alcohol gas, 10 gal for airplane use. Then back at the airport worked cutting some aluminum for a home project and on the way home dropped by Publix to pick up a few groceries. Home by 1000 AM, did laundry and I feel like I have had a full day already. Afternoon will feature a nap, to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back