Oct 24, 2008 #161 Emon_Essex Airman 1st Class 204 6 Joined Sep 5, 2008 Location Northeast Arkansas Pulling yet another all-nighter! It's a wonder I can stay awake in school with all the hours I'm losing....
Pulling yet another all-nighter! It's a wonder I can stay awake in school with all the hours I'm losing....
Oct 24, 2008 Thread starter #162 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Going to have a nice, hopefully quiet evening. I don't have any $$$ to go do anything.
Oct 24, 2008 #163 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand I've no plans proberly lay on my lawn watch the stars drift into apperance Three day weekend here! sorry to tease
I've no plans proberly lay on my lawn watch the stars drift into apperance Three day weekend here! sorry to tease
Oct 24, 2008 #164 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Dastardly intentions.
Oct 26, 2008 #165 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Going to cook a ham and some mashed potatos and then watch some football tonight.
Oct 26, 2008 #166 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Working on my research project, also sitting up as I'm still adjusting my body clock for my new job.