What Are You Listening To??? (6 Viewers)

Terry Watkinson, keyboards and vocals for Max Webster, Kim Mitchell's band passes
 
Country Joe McDonald passes away yesterday

 
 
On the same theme my favorite Boston Member solo track

Barry Goudreau's mean woman blues


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VVAncVGtXM

Reminds me of this one...


View: https://youtu.be/EuD_XRd4_bM?si=gMnHA5A6FAQ_U9wz
 
For 11 years on grader, every day from start up to first break, I listened to the Opera channel or Classical channel on Sirius. No sat radio any more and it took a while for me to find a decent internet channel that plays my favorite classical genre, Baroque, music from the 1600-1750s. Now I have something to listen to while modelling


Back to opera. After 11years, could I tell you the name of the opera or who the composer was......no. They could play the same opera over and over again and I wouldn't notice. The only opera I can understand is this....

 
Last edited:
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back