What Cheered You Up Today? (14 Viewers)

twoeagles

Senior Airman
666
14
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Location
Chambersburg
The barn swallows on my porch will fledge today, and all 4 have made it
through some dicey weather. Here they are, pretending I can't see them:
 

Attachments

  • T minus 1.JPG
    T minus 1.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 1,984
Yeah it seems like he could become one of the greats.

Today - England finally bowled out the Windies and won the test by 60 runs (and the series 2-0) making Michael Vaughan the most successful England Cricket Captain ever with 21 wins...
 
WCMUT was me catching a shoplifter. Saw a woman hanging around the tent packs we keep at the front of the store, glancing around everywhere. As I watched her, she just picked it up and walked out with it. So I followed her out (those things weigh a tonne, so she wasn't going anywhere fast) and in the most authoritarian tone I could muster, asked loudly 'excuse me, are you going to pay for that?' She turned around, gave a very casual 'no', handed it back to me and walked off. She seemed to be high on something; I can't understand how people can let themselves get like that. Still, go me!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back