GrauGeist
Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
They need to make Thanksgiving holiday lights! 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks great!Got mine finished today.View attachment 649677
What color should you paint it?Went for a hearing test today; trying to get Workers Compensation to pay for hearing aids as I feel my hearing loss is work related. The audiologist agreed with me and sent off the results to WCB. I know how they try to get off cheap if they can so this is probably what I'll end up with
I'll know in a few weeks what they decide
Let's start a thread called "what color?"What color should you paint it?

Maybe not but it will lead to a never ending thread in Roadkill's honor.That may not cheer people up.......![]()
I thought there already was a never ending thread in Roadkings honor?Maybe not but it will lead to a never ending thread in Roadkill's honor.