What Cheered You Up Today? (14 Viewers)

They need to make Thanksgiving holiday lights! :D
 
I did have some lights up for Halloween :)

20211005_190658.jpg
 
Doc gave me some meds to address my covid symptoms. They seem to be working.
 
Tasty!
 
Son and family dropped in today, Grand daughter is up and walking now at a year old still a bit wobbly at times but tearing around anywhere she has access....
 
Went for a hearing test today; trying to get Workers Compensation to pay for hearing aids as I feel my hearing loss is work related. The audiologist agreed with me and sent off the results to WCB. I know how they try to get off cheap if they can so this is probably what I'll end up with

1638243066506.png

​
I'll know in a few weeks what they decide
 
Last edited:
Went for a hearing test today; trying to get Workers Compensation to pay for hearing aids as I feel my hearing loss is work related. The audiologist agreed with me and sent off the results to WCB. I know how they try to get off cheap if they can so this is probably what I'll end up with

I'll know in a few weeks what they decide
What color should you paint it?
 
Maybe not but it will lead to a never ending thread in Roadkill's honor.
I thought there already was a never ending thread in Roadkings honor?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back