What Cheered You Up Today? (6 Viewers)

Lovely weekend at home with the family…
 
Well, it seems to be taking effect, as pain and inflammation are reduced. But there's been a bit of regression, and stiffness is still a problem in the knees, making walking difficult and uncomfortable.
But then, I've only had two of the weekly injections so far, so I guess it needs time to build-up and work fully.
Hey Terry, I know its be eons since I popped in here but glad your getting some relief, like Glenn I know only to well what you go through.
 
Thanks Vic.
 
The bacon is so you can now bring more of it home. Congrats on the MBA. It takes a lot of hard work and family support to obtain university qualifications of any level while holding down a job and raising a family.

Bacon back at you. It took a lot of late nights and long weekends. I could not have done it without the full support from my awesome wife.
 
Received my Masters degree today (MBA).

Well done.

1649157044069.png
 
Today is nearly over.
So you are happy you can finally measure the speed of dark today.
 
Had a friend pop in today with a couple of lovely and true English Pork Pie, made by an English bakery in Kyneton, Victoria. So you know whats on my menu for dinner tonight. 🥧
🙃
Mc Donalds?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back