What Cheered You Up Today? (7 Viewers)

Yeah...a new home, an MBA, AND re-enlisting!

Alright, I'll get my coat because of the last one. :)

Slinks away sheepishly.....
 
What a stupid am I! I forgot this one!

Chris, Best luck with this one, and hope to see you in one piece, after your time has ended.

Watch yourself.

Artesh,

Chris was joking about re-enlisting. Some people failed to get the joke...I'm not naming names or anything but it's possible (only possible, mind you) that I may have been one of them).

Cheers,
B-N
 
Artesh,

Chris was joking about re-enlisting. Some people failed to get the joke...I'm not naming names or anything but it's possible (only possible, mind you) that I may have been one of them).

Cheers,
B-N
It seems that I didn't get it too!
 
I'm a lil too old, broken, and fat to be going back in.
I see it! Anyway, I congrats you again.

I know buying a new home is not an easy option / task.

I have no idea how hard is to take an MBA in the USA, because I don't know anything about rules and ways, to achieve that in USA, but I can imagine how much energy and time you have spent.
 
Well if the Army needs a few bodies to fill some gaps, it's bodies like ours that are perfect for the job. Cuz my body can fill some mighty big gaps.

You and me both brother
 
At the start of Desert Shield, one of my cubicle mates got a request from the US Navy to unretire and come back active for a single rotation on a boomer. He pointed out to the detailer, that he'd been retired several years, no longer had the appropriate clearances, his training was out of date and that he would be 53 years old in a month. Detailer said so what, needed several guys with his specialty and it paid as Senior Master Chief along with a multiyear bump on his retirement and a 50k$ cash bonus on contract signature. Shook his head and said no.
 
I'm gonna be a granddad!
 
I'm gonna be a granddad!
Won't be long and you can start getting some revenge....Feed 'em Mountain Dew and some sugar coated sugar bombs for breakfast and hand back to the parents....:twisted:
 
This is kind of a mixed, but mostly good news. A few months ago, I tore my rotator cuff at my part-time job. (I drive at a local auto auction) The surgery is going to be covered by workmans comp and I'll be "under the knife" in 2 weeks. No idea how it will effect the next group build but I'll consider it part of physical therapy.
 
This is kind of a mixed, but mostly good news. A few months ago, I tore my rotator cuff at my part-time job. (I drive at a local auto auction) The surgery is going to be covered by workmans comp and I'll be "under the knife" in 2 weeks. No idea how it will effect the next group build but I'll consider it part of physical therapy.
With the warming winter sun streaming in the windows I wish you good luck with the surgery, it sounds like a nasty injury and in your line of work, quite debilitating. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back