What Cheered You Up Today? (47 Viewers)

Having a look at both Europe and Asia during about a 1850's to late 1900's, early 1910's, Iran, like most other places, was at termoil.

Swedens were recruited to organize the mess which was still stuck in middle ages chain of command, vassals, warlords, chiefs, ect.

The idea of a central uniformed army did not exist at all, retirement was not an option, there was no pention to fallen soldiers, no after-action reports, no unit histories. Combat medicine was at its begining as an speciallized field, artillery corps was newly formed and so many other things.

What they have done, and its scale are beyond measure, but we habe had seen its effectiveness years to come.

Maybe many call Reza Shah as Reorganizer and Builder of Modern Armed Forces of Iran, but the Foundations were built by Swedish Generals and Officers.

Just ask when the time is right and I'm sure that they'll be honoured to help get your country back on its feet....
Old bonds, connections, are always worth bringing back to life for the greater good!
 
So yesterday one of my students, little guy in sixth grade sees this plane I built on my desk. It has the decals and everything and he says, 'You built it?" I said yes. He asks if he could build one. I said sure.
1000001511.jpg

He was so excited, so I gave the little guy something that wouldn't make him go blind. I explained how he should build it. The other little guy with him says "Can I have one?" :oops: sure.
20250924_205101_HDR.jpg
 
So yesterday one of my students, little guy in sixth grade sees this plane I built on my desk. It has the decals and everything and he says, 'You built it?" I said yes. He asks if he could build one. I said sure.
View attachment 898710
He was so excited, so I gave the little guy something that wouldn't make him go blind. I explained how he should build it. The other little guy with him says "Can I have one?" :oops: sure.
View attachment 898712

🥇🏆👍🏻
 
So yesterday one of my students, little guy in sixth grade sees this plane I built on my desk. It has the decals and everything and he says, 'You built it?" I said yes. He asks if he could build one. I said sure.
View attachment 898710
He was so excited, so I gave the little guy something that wouldn't make him go blind. I explained how he should build it. The other little guy with him says "Can I have one?" :oops: sure.
View attachment 898712
I hope they enjoy their new hobby!

Best wishes for young modellers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back