What Cheered You Up Today? (8 Viewers)

Bought a new bike for youngest son to cycle to school. It got stolen yesterday, just 3 weeks into a new school year at a new school. He worked with the school police who identified the perp on security video. Son now has his bike back. Happiness!!!
 
Hooray!

Passed French Exam!!!

82 / 100 ... Not a great score, but finally I did it!

But more happy about this one:


Now, he can hail him in the hell!!!

There is a wedding in my Alpha Sierra Sierra. ;););)
 
My new smartphone!

Nokia G20

Nokia-G20-1.jpg
 
Used my new Snark tuner on my guitar. Really great tuning which is superior to going by ear.
 
Used my new Snark tuner on my guitar. Really great tuning which is superior to going by ear.
I should learn to play something!!! But not sure which one!

Back in days when I was in Army, Head of music band of our base, played Harp!!!

Not those giant ones, but a medium sized one!!!

besides guitar, which I already have, I really like to learn Harp playing too!
 
Used my new Snark tuner on my guitar. Really great tuning which is superior to going by ear.
Download the guitartuna app for your phone. Works good.

 
Download the guitartuna app for your phone. Works good.

Yeah, I must admit I use that one as well although I can tune easily by ear, it's just convenient.
Perfect pitch hearing more a curse than a blessing when playing guitar though. Intonation on a fretted string instrument is never perfect
 
Er ....... now and then old chap.
 
Just arrived our home nearly 40 minutes ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back