what ever happend to RG Lunatic? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jank

Senior Airman
Mar 21, 2005
Enjoyed his informative posts. Haven't seen him ina a while. His other posts now say Guest. :?: :?: :?: Hope he hasnt taken ill.

A Commentary....

"and showed no respect for other members..."

Sharing of knowledge and opinions is good, respecting each other is better. Doing both is awesome!

Being a jerk, well....

Just my opinion 8)

If you've been warned countless times about your behaviour and decide to be a jackass anyway, you deserve the ban. It's a done deal.

Red, we gave him many, many chances, and he would cool his jets for 24 hours, then continue on with his unacceptable behavior.... He was NEVER wrong in his eyes, and everyone else, INCLUDING U, were wrong 100% of the time if u didnt agree with him... He was delusional and moronic, and challenged Adler to a duel in Mexico City on the 28th......

Certifiable.......... Kinda surprised he figured out a way to type with a straight jacket on....
Being a jerk, well....
Hey now, i take offense to that......... I am proud of my jerkdom, and have struggled for over 39 years to perfect it...

Please refrain from insulting me again, or Ill have to........... (See Pic Below...)

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzballs_212.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzballs_212.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 728
lesofprimus said:
Hey now, i take offense to that......... I am proud of my jerkdom, and have struggled for over 39 years to perfect it...

Please refrain from insulting me again, or Ill have to........... (See Pic Below...)

But Les, we expect no less from you (or no more) :evil4:

Attachments

• d14_chef_409.jpg
    d14_chef_409.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 731
lesofprimus said:
Nope.... Thats when we realized he was off his rocker........

NO - I realized he was off his rocker when he said Lockheed filed down the rivet heads on the P-38 "YIPPEE."

Attachments

• sparks_951.jpg
    sparks_951.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 693
Did Davidicus get banned too? I think he's been AWOL since beating up on Les. (Apparently the last person you want to take on here)

He had some good posts. And some really funny ones too.

That's too bad about RG.

Joking aside, it wasn't something we decided lightly. But as you can see, when a guy seriouly challenges someone to a duel there really isn't anywhere else to go with it.

Medvedya said:
Joking aside, it wasn't something we decided lightly. But as you can see, when a guy seriouly challenges someone to a duel there really isn't anywhere else to go with it.

I agree - its one thing to prove a point and agree to disagree at the end of the day, but it seemed he was always out for blood, especially with you Brits (I think he had an Andrew Jackson complex). Insulting someone because you disagree with an opinion is just stupid! I try to treat people on the fourm the way I would want to be treated and it doesn't matter what county you're from!

Although I found some of his stuff informative, It irks me to no end when you have someone who has never built or maintained a real aircraft try to BS you with wrong information then argue about it! I'm not tooting my own horn but with 28 years in the aviation business, I think I could separate the fact from the BS.

I hate to see this happen to anyone on the forum, I find this a great place and enjoy the people (THAT INCLUDES YOU LES) but I agree with the decision! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back