what ever happend to RG Lunatic?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that as well. I have had the privilege of seeing both of those airplanes fly. The Bearcat can climb like nothing else with a prop. The Lightning, for lack of a better term, just goes whoosh, and it's up and gone. Both are incredible to watch!

Allright for all of you RG_Lunatic fans out there. I banned him. You know why because he started sending me emails to my private email calling me a stupid fucking German and a little Hitler. I would ban anyone who does that to anyone. That is the utter most disrespect.

As for the duel in Mexico thing, do you really think he was going to show up even if I were willing to try and get leave and pay the 1000 dollars for a plane ticket to go and kick his ass?

Well maybe it would be worth it......

Plane Ticket to Mexico: $1000
Hotel to stay in while you are there: $800
Bottle of Tequila to drink while you wait for RG_Lunatic: $25

Kicking RG_Lunatics ass: Priceless! 8)

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Allright for all of you RG_Lunatic fans out there. I banned him. You know why because he started sending me emails to my private email calling me a stupid f**k German and a little Hitler. I would ban anyone who does that to anyone. That is the utter most disrespect.

Did he really say that ?! :shock: Well then he certainly deserves being banned.

Soren said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Allright for all of you RG_Lunatic fans out there. I banned him. You know why because he started sending me emails to my private email calling me a stupid f**k German and a little Hitler. I would ban anyone who does that to anyone. That is the utter most disrespect.

Did he really say that ?! :shock: Well then he certainly deserves being banned.

AGREE!

How old was this RG anyway he sounds about 5 I thought adults grew out of that "im gone rip off your arm and beat you wiv the damp end " tripe.
Specially on the net really its a bloody farce its only one stage removed from the old "my dads bigger than your dad so there" syndrome.
Saying insulting things about people is something of a different thing personel I have a fairly thick skin and other than insulting my family or my country (thats not to say it doesnt have faults, they all do) usually i'm OK.
But Adler had a more than fair reason to get the arse ache with RG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back