what ever happend to RG Lunatic?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLYBOYJ said:
A Commentary....

"and showed no respect for other members..."

Sharing of knowledge and opinions is good, respecting each other is better. Doing both is awesome!

Being a jerk, well....

Just my opinion 8)

I couldnt agree with you more.

------------------------------------------

As for RG being banned, well as much as I didnt agree with all that he said, I found him mostly respectful and good to converse with. So I think its sad that he's gone, and I actually think you guys should give him a second chance.

Just my opinion, but then again, I don't even know what comment eventually got him banned.

Soren said:
I found him mostly respectful and good to converse with.

I think because you showed him you were on knowledge par with him. Only one time I got angry with something we were discussing, but after a while he was fine with me....

Its what I seen him write to other folks on here that got me....

Soren said:
As for RG being banned, well as much as I didnt agree with all that he said, I found him mostly respectful and good to converse with. So I think its sad that he's gone, and I actually think you guys should give him a second chance.

Just my opinion, but then again, I don't even know what comment eventually got him banned.

He had a second chance, and a third and then some. I don't know how many chances a person needs to be respectful. Threatening admins and some of the other comments that I will not go in to were completely unacceptable. He had more than enough rope to hang himself with.

FLYBOYJ said:
I agree - its one thing to prove a point and agree to disagree at the end of the day, but it seemed he was always out for blood, especially with you Brits (I think he had an Andrew Jackson complex). Insulting someone because you disagree with an opinion is just stupid! I try to treat people on the fourm the way I would want to be treated and it doesn't matter what county you're from!

Although I found some of his stuff informative, It irks me to no end when you have someone who has never built or maintained a real aircraft try to BS you with wrong information then argue about it! I'm not tooting my own horn but with 28 years in the aviation business, I think I could separate the fact from the BS.

I hate to see this happen to anyone on the forum, I find this a great place and enjoy the people (THAT INCLUDES YOU LES) but I agree with the decision! 8)

Again I very much agree ! Geez... are we long seperated twins or something ? :p :D

evangilder said:
He had a second chance, and a third and then some. I don't know how many chances a person needs to be respectful. Threatening admins and some of the other comments that I will not go in to were completely unacceptable. He had more than enough rope to hang himself with.

I see, well as i said, I dont know what comments eventually got him banned.

It sums up to this:

You guys have some measure of respect for a fellow forum member, and that's great. It's good to see that many folks can ultimately look past the insults, the BS, and the general noz, and focus on the useful information that someone presents to the forums.
But the admins made the decision to ban RG. It was based on his repeated behaviour despite warnings, and suffice it to say that there may have been more to this than what was readily apparent in the public forums. I'll leave it at that. He's gone, and like it or not fellas, at the end of the day the decision of the admins is final.

And those comments are not something that should be aired to the public.
Yuppers.... I gave out enough info already, to kind of clarify the situation....
FLYBOYJ Wrote:
I find this a great place and enjoy the people (THAT INCLUDES YOU LES) but I agree with the decision!

Soren Wrote:
Again I very much agree ! Geez... are we long seperated twins or something ?
Oh oh.... Do i see a slight turn around, or is that the only part of his post that u dont agree with???

(OK, now a lesson in Les 101... That was a joke... I dont use smiley faces... Please try to recognize the humor in my Posts. Sincerely, The Management...)

lesofprimus said:
Oh oh.... Do i see a slight turn around, or is that the only part of his post that u dont agree with???

Nope, no turn around, as I said ealier on "I dont hold any grudge after silly arguements". (That doesnt mean I found your previus behavior acceptable though !)

But yes that does mean "I hold no grudge against you primus", so that part of FLYBOYJ's post is included.

Sal Monella said:
Just joking here but yeah, I thought he flamed you pretty good.

Did you ban him?

Is Davidicus goine too?

Oh yeah and he thought the F8F Bearcat could climb faster than the F.6 Lightning...

;)

Yes there was. He wasn't having any of it that a jet aircraft with over 50,000 lbs thrust, with an initial climb rate of 50,000 feet per minute could out-climb a piston plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back