Sep 23, 2009 #1 muller Tech Sergeant 1,511 0 Joined Apr 7, 2008 Location Hibernia to the Group Build Section???!!! Edit: Oh, whew! It's just been moved.
Sep 24, 2009 #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,823 40,214 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Just noticed as well...
Sep 24, 2009 #3 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Horse came up with the idea of moving it to its own Section, a choice that I felt fully warranted as there is alot goin on in there.... Great move I think...
Horse came up with the idea of moving it to its own Section, a choice that I felt fully warranted as there is alot goin on in there.... Great move I think...
Sep 24, 2009 #4 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,823 40,214 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Agree!
Sep 24, 2009 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,317 38,850 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Yep...
Sep 24, 2009 Thread starter #6 muller Tech Sergeant 1,511 0 Joined Apr 7, 2008 Location Hibernia Well once I got over the inital shock of thnking it was gone (deleted by mistake!!), i reckon it is a good idea to give it it's own section, because hopefully it's going to keep getting bigger with more GB's.
Well once I got over the inital shock of thnking it was gone (deleted by mistake!!), i reckon it is a good idea to give it it's own section, because hopefully it's going to keep getting bigger with more GB's.
Sep 24, 2009 #7 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Great idea, well done Horse and Dan, and thanks; makes life easier once you get used to it.