What historical event would you like to....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1. Being a RAF pilot during the Battle of Britain
2. Witnessing the Battle of Gettysburg
3. Witnessing the Battle of Waterloo
4. Witnessing the Battle of Falkirk
5. Meeting "King" Arthur to know exactly which parts belong to history and which parts belong to the legend.
6. Witnessing the great naval battle between Spain and England... Which sent the Spanish Armada to the bottom.
7. Witnessing Canada's "Push to Victory" in 1918.

I think that's about it...

Battle of Thermopylae.
Battle of Marathon.
Battle of Kadesh.
Battle of Gaugamela.
Troy.
Battle of Cannae.
In the longboat with Leif Ericson, landing in North America.
Battle of Yorktown.
Waterloo.
Gettysburg.
Antietam.
Somme.
Verdun.
Coral Sea.
Midway.
Guadalcanal.
BoB.
North Africa.
The Bulge.

I could go on.......:oops:

Funnily enough, nobody seems to have mentioned an allied soldier during D-Day...or was the risk of getting your a$$ fried too big? I don't blame you, that's for sure. And if I 've overlooked the remark, I apologise...I've got the concentration of a goldfish today...:p

1. Stepping in instead of Neil Armstrong on July 21st, 1969. BB on the moon? Cool! :thumbleft:
2. Working together with Max Frisch and Martin Stolle in developing the first boxer engine for what is later to become the BMW motorcycles, at Süddeutsche Bremsen AG. O sweet dream, meddling with mech stuff with those two gentlemen, and watch our company grow! *drools*
3. Being the first farmer to plant the first seeds in the ground. Guess that's the funding of our civilization. ;)
4. Inventing the printed book. Then it's not Johann Gutenberg, but Johanne. :D
5. Designing the Supermarine Spitfire. Now there's a gorgeous looking fighter aircraft, seen with my eyes! :shock: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back