What is the best vehicle based game?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: No problem. I was wondering if I had missed an expansion when you had written that before. :lol:

I also have Frontline for Gamecube.. *poster on the door falls* ... Not again. :mad: *puts it back up* Anyway.. I have Frontline. I've owned that game. :lol: The only reason I found out the Ho-229 existed was because of that. And I bought the Rising Sun game. I suck at it, to say the least. :lol: Pacific war just isn't my thing..

GermansRGeniuses said:
Hey, you get...

uhhh...

Morris Garages! (I'll be surprised if you don't know what I mean...)

;)

Morris Garages are just Rovers with more plastic nowadays...bloody MG...The MGB and C were amazing though 8)

Hmmm, this is true...

Well...

You get...

Lotus Espirit, one of my favorite supercars... (America is going to get the Elise, but not Espirit, though people have been importing them for ages, especially here in California...)

Here are the best console action games I own... (I have Halo, but my Xbox died in August - poor old beast, me and my friend overheated it...)

Attachments

• dscn0660.jpg
    dscn0660.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 419
Yeomanz what's your squad on CoD? I might have to kill you all 8)
On Huntgen, my favourite map, as German - I don't even need a scoped rifle. Just sit back (in my little spot) and blast those poor little Yanks as they run to their death. :lol:

Hells Gazelles , theres only a few , you can join if you want , im hosting thursday , i should warn you , me and bunty dave are quite good ;)

though i'll bet you £20 you'll wipe the floor with us :D

I think I've seen one or two of them about. Your not one of those whining clans that cries when they got beaten?

I remember long ago I was on Brecourt, as German, and this whole clan was American. It ended with me in that ruin in the middle of the field, surrounded - I shot three of them with my K-98...they threw a grenade in, I jumped out and shot another one while he was throwing before being slain myself. They got really annoyed and said I was cheating. ;)

evangilder said:
I remember the name. Was that the one where you are in the pod?

Something like that. Its a big Sci-Fi game with hordes of killer robots and huge conspiracies and stuff. You get to go around in mines in a fututistic fighter and blow up stuff. :D A good way to relese anger :D

GermansRGeniuses said:
Here are the best console action games I own... (I have Halo, but my Xbox died in August - poor old beast, me and my friend overheated it...)

Ha! I have Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, which has VR missions, skateborading and some other goodieds 8) And my GT3 Box is different.

Jug, the MGS series is very complicated and has a long storyline. Mybe someone else with more patience will explain :lol:

Yeomanz said:
Hells Gazelles , theres only a few , you can join if you want , im hosting thursday , i should warn you , me and bunty dave are quite good ;)

though i'll bet you £20 you'll wipe the floor with us :D

I would join, but I'm on v1.5 and I don't have UO, though I might buy it if I don't get Metal Gear 3, as well as the Modest Mouse CD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back