What is the best vehicle based game?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The best Vehicle based game is Gran Turismo 3 on the PS2, which will soon be eclipsed by Gran Turismo 4.

The IL2/PF series are the best flight sims, and As far as war games go you cant really beat the Medal of Honour series. However, I have yet to play Call of Duty, that looks very good indeed... 8)

Call of Duty is better, much better. Blitzkrieg isn't an action game but a brilliant World War 2 game.

Call of Duty is going to the top of my wish list then, I was gonna buy it but chose a guitar instead.

plan_D said:
Call of Duty is better, much better. Blitzkrieg isn't an action game but a brilliant World War 2 game.

CoD rocks it wipes the floor with moh , im hosting for my squad tonight :D

I loved the MOH series, still play it fairly often, but I have to admit it sin't as fun as it never changes and you know exactly where the Germans are after a while. I saw a commerical for Call of Duty. It looked incredible! I was thinking about picking that one up.

Going back a few years, I enjoyed the Lucas Arts "Their Finest Hour". It seems horribly dated today, but was cool for it's time.

I've been a big MoH fan, as well. I still haven't tried Call of Duty, even though I've been meaning to forever. :rolleyes:
I enjoyed the whole Half-Life series, and want to pick up Half-Life 2.
I liked Ghost Recon, Jedi Outcast, Rogue Spear, Raven Shield, and the list goes on and on.

I like my MoH games, ((Though my computer doesn't seem to. It freezes when I play allied assault. )) and I love playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein. :lol: I wanted to get IL-2 for X-mas, but I couldn't find it. :cry:

But.. I still love Wolfenstein. :3

I played Doom, Doom II and heretic, enjoyed them. Of course, I think we all played those at one point or another. I even played Wolfenstein 3D. Quake and Quake 2 I played, but didn't enjoy as much. I played Diablo I alot and loved that one. I played MOH Allied Assault and then picked up the expansion pack with Bridgehead and Breakout. I recently picked up Pacific Assault, but don't have the horsepower on the Video card to support it. So I need to pick up a new video card so I can let you all know how it is.

I do want to try Call of Duty though too!

cheddar cheese said:
I like the Metal Gear Solid games, MGS 3 this Summer...cant wait! :D

Errr, mate...

That's out already! ;)

At least here it is, I might buy it if Gt4 takes too long to come out; I'll scrounge some money by then...

The Jagdflieger Pips said:
I like my MoH games, ((Though my computer doesn't seem to. It freezes when I play allied assault. )) and I love playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein. :lol: I wanted to get IL-2 for X-mas, but I couldn't find it. :cry:

But.. I still love Wolfenstein. :3

WOLFIE IS AWESOME!!!

:lol:

Anywho, have you tried RTCW : Enemy Territory?

It plays a lot like the original RTCW, but the best part is the price...

FREE.

Get it here.

:lol: Yeah, I gotta look online for it. So I can get shots of Pips' plane. *evilsmirk*

And I've yet to install MoH Breakthrough on my computer. I've just been lazy. Same thing with Spearhead.

I have a bunch of screenshots from the games. I don't know why, but I like taking screenshots of favourite levels. ((And I made use of some of them for my Gaia Online guild.. which isn't mine. I'm just a mod in it. ))

:shock: Thanks for that link! I'll go there when I go to my father's. ((I wish my computer could handle my games. It';s such an old computer. But it's still good. :lol: )) I haven't tried that yet. ((Nor have I beaten Wolfenstein. D: ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back