What is your favorite car?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DELOREAN! :D that's my #1 fave car in the world. nothing can take it's place XD

I made a quick search and found an old photo of a GT-40, it's not very good but hey, it's a GT-40!
gt40_4.jpg
8)

I would love to own a Toyota 2000GT, hardtop E-Type Jaguar or a Aston Martin DB5...Realistically I would love to one day restore/own a Datsun 240z or 4-door Mazda RX3.

My current car is a twin turbo Toyota Soarer which has been imported from Japan. Ive always loved Japanese cars and would love to spend some $$$ on my car. A low 13 second daily driver is all I want. Wont be hard, realistically can get to that stage on 3k AUS dollars.

When I was in a sports car club in the Keys in the early 70s there were a couple guys from Miami who used to come down and blow us all off the course. One had a business restoring clapped out GT40s into luxury tourers, and the other had a 1964 Porsche 911 that he rebuilt every year to the latest standard for "barely street legal" Porsche racers. Between the two of them, we locals were frozen out of the winners circle.
I'd gladly call either of those my favorite of all time.
Cheers,
Wes

Of the cars I've owned, a 1979 VW Rabbit.

Of the cars I've salivated over, AC Cobra 289.

Right now, I've moved cars from the "ooh, sexy" category to "appliance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back