What is your favorite car? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Messy1

Master Sergeant
Nov 21, 2007
Ankeny, Iowa
I'm a car guy as well as a airplane guy! Just wanted to see what everyone's favorite car is, or what everyone's dream car would be!

I'm a HUGE Mopar guy, so for me it would have to be a 68-70 Dodge Hemi Charger. Or maybe a 69 AMC AMX. For a custom car, it would have to be a 49-51 Mercury lowered and chopped, with flames just like my Dad used to have. For a import, it would be a early 60's Jaguar XKE.

What would yours be?

Hemi Cuda'

I did own a 69 GTX - 440 commando and later a 70 Cuda, 340.

That's awesome! I currently am working on a 68 Satellite that I putting a aluminum headed 440 6 pack in. It will be a custom/pro touring car when I'm done.

Well lets see.

Favorite Car:

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (Any year will do. I currently drive a 95 Grand Cherokee Limited)
100_2278.jpg

JeepGrandChrokee.jpg

My Dream Car:
Mercedes SLR
mercedes_slr_4.gif

Mercedes-SLR.gif

tbm.jpg

Or maybe a 69 AMC AMX.

When I was a freshman in high school many moons ago, there was a senior with a little bit of money who had an AMX and stuck dual turbochargers on it (turbochargers were a big deal back in the '70's); he could get the front end off the ground pretty easily.

As for MY favorite car, it would have to be a Lamborghini Countach LP5000S.

Lamborghini-Countach-Rear-Angle-Red-4-st.jpg

1982%20Lamborghini%20Countach%20navy%20fsv=KRM.jpg

I restore muscle cars for a living, Dodge and Plymouth to be exact but you want to get my blood pumping, Gimme a 1966 427 GT-40. OOOOOOOHHHH Baby.:greenjumpers:

GT-40 are awesome cars! Love the looks and styling of those! I didn't think of listing one of those as I'll never be able to own one! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back