what kind of c135 is this (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pbfoot

1st Lieutenant
Apr 14, 2005
niagara falls
this c135 did a few laps and I perplexed as to its purpose I leaning towards Tacamo its not a kc or an rc it has the stars and bars

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 129
Boeing E-6 Tacamo - note the pods on the wingtips. Consparicy nuts think these aircraft are spraying the population with chemicals when they make contrails.:rolleyes:

FLYBOYJ said:
Boeing E-6 Tacamo - note the pods on the wingtips. Consparicy nuts think these aircraft are spraying the population with chemicals when they make contrails.:rolleyes:
so thats what causing my odd behaviour ...it seems to be little of course this far inland can't be all that many of them

pbfoot said:
so thats what causing my odd behaviour ...it seems to be little of course this far inland can't be all that many of them
If there's 20 of them i'd be surprised...

I don't think so maybe up for mods in Buffalo or maybe he stopped in at KIAG
the air reserve guys in Niagara Falls NY they fly 130's and 135s there

FLYBOYJ said:
Your kidding.:|
There are acually people who believe that?:lol:

Oh there's tons of sites and there people who believe this here and in Europe. Its died down a little over the past few years, but there are still Chemtrail bozos out there!

:lol: I just went to their website and couldn't stop laughing! They make smoke trails left behind by aircraft like something dramatic! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back