What makes an ace?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At 13 I've sampled...

Sam Adams..

MGD...

Clausthaler Non-Alchoholic (all me mum allows...)

Cachaça, a Brasilian thing that occasionally has a volume as high as or higher than 44%!

That was by mistake, though.. My dad put it in a can of coconut juice from Brasil... Fitting, Cachaça usually is sweetened with coconut, anyway...

I do likes the Champagne...

Beers (Stouts, Lagers, Bitters) - Murphys, Fosters, Stella Artois, Grolsch, Guiness, XXXX, Black Sheep, Timothy Taylors, Coors, Budweiser, Carlsberg (Export too), Carling, San Miguel, Tropical (Gran Canaria local)...and that's all I can remember.

Others- Absinthe (75%), Dominican Rum, Vodka, Gin, Whiskey, Rum ... in most of these I've tried different kinds..like I've had Smirnoff Black..but that'd take ages remembering everything, 'cos sometimes I just drink cheap Vodka.

Don't take it bad, boys, but sometimes I wonder how all of you can drink all that alcoholic stuff. I'm 20 and I've tryed several licors (beer, wine, cognac) and I can say that I don't like the taste of alcohol. The taste itself is enough to make me vomit. I'm sure I'm the only guy to get sick BEFORE getting drunk. :lol:

No, a lot of people don't like the taste of alcohol. That's what Alchi-Pops are for, people who want to get drunk but don't like the taste. "Me, I like the sauce"...Absinthe will knock you on your back in 5 shots..it's 75%.

Vodka is the best! 40%, half of liter and you still can drink another one half!

Well than try to have a litre of vodka and stay alive (I can). Although there is something that really kicks ass (and it's not the lanc) - pure spirit - 90%. Managed to drink half a litre and lost conscious for an hour.

With no juice but two beers and some wine instead? I doubt.

Drinking vodka is not hard at all. As Russians say: To experience the magical attribute of vodka, you have to drink it with glasses.
And that is much true - if you drink vodka in small amounts, you get drunk easily. If the amounts are at least 200ml, the world becomes colourful.

Been there done that. I drink Vodka straight as normal. It's not only Slavics that can drink.

Uncle of mine was commenting Sunday at a Father's day reunion, (it was this Sunday in Brasil) ''You can start drinking whatever age you like, 'cos with feet that big, you won't lose balance and fall!''

In UK size, I think I'm a 42...

My loafers/dress-ish (Italian driving shoes) pair are a size 11 U.S, 42/43 Brasil, maybe 41 UK.

My Nikes are 11-1/2 so maybe 41/42 UK.

My low cut Hurleys (Converse All-Star design) are 11-1/2, so same as Nikes.

My Dress shoes are the same as the Nikes and Hurleys.

For screwing around here on vacation, I've been using my dad's size 13 work boots he left here...

I'm 1m 65cm tall.

5ft, 5in I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back