Apr 19, 2007 Thread starter #21 Hunter368 Tech Sergeant 2,107 17 Joined Nov 5, 2005 Location Winnipeg I am sure Joe has never had the need for one of those.
Apr 19, 2007 #23 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA "The Great Gazoo"
Apr 19, 2007 Thread starter #24 Hunter368 Tech Sergeant 2,107 17 Joined Nov 5, 2005 Location Winnipeg
Apr 19, 2007 #25 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Me like.
Apr 19, 2007 #26 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA How's this?
Apr 19, 2007 #27 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,063 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Darn! Am I too late? I had a couple..... Mr Knowitall Lord Knowsalot General B Esserwisser Sir K Nowledge
Darn! Am I too late? I had a couple..... Mr Knowitall Lord Knowsalot General B Esserwisser Sir K Nowledge
Apr 19, 2007 #28 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Let's hear em!
Apr 19, 2007 #29 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,063 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Right above you Sir.....
Apr 19, 2007 #31 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,063 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Sir Humpalot is probably better for another thread me thinks....
Apr 19, 2007 #32 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com "Flying Fact Finder"
Apr 20, 2007 #33 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC I had to google the great gazoo. I was thinking jetsons, but apparently it was flinstones... sorta close, since the jetsons met the flinstones...
I had to google the great gazoo. I was thinking jetsons, but apparently it was flinstones... sorta close, since the jetsons met the flinstones...
Apr 20, 2007 #34 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Funny character, but the beginning of the end for Fred and Co.