What was the worst Aircraft of WWII?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh cool - assuming you live in the UK...have you ever been to places like Duxford or Hendon? they both have amazing collections - if you haven't you don't know what you've missed!

The Fleet air arm place in Yeovil? yeah i've been there, no Lancasters though - they have full sized lancs at Duxford and Hendon though - you really don't get a true impression of how big those planes are til you stand next to one - forget the B-17, Lancs are HUGE

yep,im looking at it right now,50 stars,thats wiered

No mention of the Hallibag ;) ..not that it was the worst mind you but the guys sure where hanging out for the Lancs when they heard they were getting them ...also regards missions (just a footnote really) when they did a mission to Italy early in the war they used to paint an ice cream cone on the plane instead of a bomb as it was considered a "milkrun" lol.

But back on topic- i think the battle is fairly well up there on my list of planes never to fly near any axis planes if i ever drop into a timewarp :shock:

ohhhhhhhhh, yet, i'm thinking this would make a good reality show- agroup of men take on the M5, to reach their life long dream of visiting, a museum- what do you say?

Well- someone needs to foot my bill from Oz 8) ..and if its a reality show they might as well take us for a trip over the Ruhr in the Lanc to make it worthwhile :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back